ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Thu Oct 3 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A low pressure system located about 1200 miles southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing a
concentrated area of showers and thunderstorms near its center of
circulation, but the overall organization of the system has not
increased. Gradual development of this system is still possible,
and a tropical depression could form during the next several days
while the low moves west-northwestward at about 5 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. Another low pressure system, located about 1700 miles west-southwest
of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula, is producing
disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity. Development, if any,
of this system should be slow to occur during the next day or two
while the low drifts generally westward and interacts with the
larger disturbance located to the east.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.