ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Mon Sep 9 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A tropical wave located a few hundred miles south-southwest of
Acapulco, Mexico, continues to produce a large area of disorganized
showers and thunderstorms. Conditions are forecast to become more
conducive for development, and a tropical depression is likely to
form during the next few days while the system moves
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form more than 1000 miles to
the southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula
by late this week. Some additional slow development is possible as
the system moves slowly westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.