ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Sun Aug 11 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms located a few hundred miles
south-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula
are associated with a broad area of low pressure. Some development
of this system is possible over the next day or so while it moves
west-northwestward, away from the coast of Mexico. Thereafter,
conditions are expected to become unfavorable for development.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. A disturbance located a little less than 1000 miles southwest of the
Baja California peninsula is producing a large area of disorganized
showers and thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are expected to
become more conducive for tropical cyclone formation by the middle
of the week while the system moves west-northwestward at 10 to 15
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.