ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Wed Jul 17 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A tropical wave located a few hundred miles south of the Gulf
of Tehuantepec is producing a few disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are forecast to become a
little more conducive for gradual development late this week, and a
tropical depression could form over the weekend or early next week.
This disturbance is forecast to move westward to west-northwestward
at 10 to 15 mph, well south of the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. A large but disorganized area of showers and thunderstorms centered
about 1000 miles south-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja
California peninsula is associated with a tropical wave. Upper-level
winds appear to be somewhat conducive for some slow development
during the next few days while the disturbance moves
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.