ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
400 AM PST Mon Nov 26 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An elongated area of low pressure located several hundred miles
south-southwest of Acapulco, Mexico, continues to produce
disorganized shower and thunderstorm activity. Environmental
conditions are expected to become conducive for some gradual
development and a tropical depression could form during the next few
days. The disturbance is currently moving slowly westward but is
forecast to turn northwestward by Tuesday, and then could turn
northward or north-northeastward later this week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. Showers and thunderstorms associated with another area of low
pressure located nearly 1200 miles south-southwest of the southern
tip of the Baja California peninsula have become less organized
since yesterday. Strong upper-level winds are expected to prevent
significant development of this system during the next couple of
days while it remains nearly stationary.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.