ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Mon Jun 4 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Shower and thunderstorm activity has gradually increased today in
association with a broad and elongated area of low pressure located
several hundred miles south of the southern coast of Mexico.
Environmental conditions are conducive for development of this
system, and a tropical depression is likely to form within the
next two to three days while it moves slowly westward to
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure could form by the weekend a few hundred
miles south of the Gulf of Tehuantepec. Gradual development of
this system is possible thereafter while it moves slowly westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.