ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Wed Jul 19 2017
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane
Fernanda located well to the east of Hilo, Hawaii, on Tropical
Storm Greg located several hundred miles southwest of Manzanillo,
Mexico, and on Tropical Depression Eight-E located several hundred
miles southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
1. A tropical wave located south of the Gulf of Tehuantepec is
producing disorganized cloudiness and thunderstorms. Environmental
conditions are conducive for gradual development of this system
during the next several days and a tropical depression could form
well southwest of the southwestern coast of Mexico over the
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. Another area of low pressure is forecast to form south of the
southeastern coast of Mexico over the weekend. Some gradual
development of this system is possible early next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
Public Advisories on Tropical Depression Eight-E are issued under
WMO header WTPZ33 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCPEP3.
Forecast/Advisories on Tropical Depression Eight-E are issued under
WMO header WTPZ23 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCMEP3.