ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Special Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1145 AM PDT Sun May 7 2017
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An area of of disturbed weather has developed in association with a
low pressure area a few hundred miles southwest of the coast of
Costa Rica. Environmental conditions are forecast to be favorable
for gradual development, and a tropical depression could form by the
middle of next week while the low moves slowly toward the northwest.
The next Special Tropical Weather Outlook will be issued by 12 PM
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. A second area of disturbed weather has formed several hundred
miles south-southwest of Acapulco, Mexico. Some slow development
could occur during the next couple of days before this system is
absorbed into the above-mentioned disturbance to the east.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.