ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 AM PDT TUE SEP 20 2016
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Paine, located west of the Baja California peninsula.
1. A broad area of low pressure associated with a tropical wave is
located about 750 miles south-southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico.
Although cloudiness and showers associated with this system are
currently disorganized, environmental conditions are expected to be
conducive for some gradual development during the next several days.
The low is forecast to move generally westward at around 10 mph for
the next couple of days, and then turn northwestward and then
northward later this week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent
2. A weak area of low pressure located about 1500 miles east-southeast
of the Big Island of Hawaii is producing disorganized shower and
thunderstorm activity. Any development of this system should be
slow to occur while it moves slowly westward during the next few
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent