ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 PM PDT FRI JUL 3 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A small low pressure area located about 1200 miles east-southeast
of the Hawaiian Islands is producing limited shower activity.
Environmental conditions are gradually becoming less conducive
for development, and upper-level winds are expected to become
unfavorable by Sunday or Monday. The low is forecast to move
slowly west-northwestward for the next several days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent
2. A broad area of low pressure is producing extensive cloudiness and
scattered showers more than 1300 miles southwest of Cabo San Lucas
Mexico. Environmental conditions are expected to gradually become
conducive for development, and a tropical depression is likely to
form by early next week while the system moves west-northwestward
at about 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent