ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Mon Jun 29 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Shower and thunderstorm activity associated with a tropical wave
located over the central tropical Atlantic has increased during the
past few hours. Some slight development of the wave is possible
during the next day or so while it moves westward to
west-northwestward at around 20 mph. Strong upper-level winds are
forecast to inhibit further development by mid-week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is forecast to form off of the southeastern
coast of the United States on Tuesday. Some development of this
system could then occur later this week as it moves generally
northeastward well offshore of the east coast of the United States.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.