ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Sat Jul 9 2022
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Bonnie, located several hundred miles west-southwest of the
southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
1. Offshore of Southwestern Mexico:
Shower and thunderstorm activity continues to show signs of
organization in association with an area of low pressure located
several hundred miles southwest of the southwestern coast of Mexico.
If these trends continue, a tropical depression could form as soon
as this afternoon. This system is forecast to move generally
westward at 15 to 20 mph across the central part of the eastern
North Pacific basin over the next several days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. Offshore of Southern Mexico:
An area of low pressure is forecast to form south of the southern
coast of Mexico by early next week. Environmental conditions are
expected to be conducive for some gradual development of this system
next week while it moves generally westward at 10 to 15 mph,
remaining offshore of the southern coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.