ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sun Sep 5 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Satellite-derived wind data indicate that a low pressure system
located a couple of hundred miles south-southeast of Manzanillo,
Mexico is still somewhat elongated, and the system is only producing
limited shower activity at this time. Environmental conditions
appear conducive for gradual development of this system during the
next couple of days, and a tropical depression is likely to form
while it moves west-northwestward or northwestward at 5 to 10 mph,
just offshore the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. Another area of low pressure is forecast to form during the next
couple of days well to the southwest of the southern tip of the Baja
California peninsula. Some slow development of this system is
possible thereafter while it meanders over the open eastern Pacific
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.