ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Mon Oct 7 2019
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. A non-tropical low pressure system is expected to develop along a
frontal boundary over the central Atlantic Ocean between Bermuda and
the Azores by tonight. Gradual development of this system is
possible while it moves slowly westward, and a tropical or
subtropical depression could form on Tuesday or Wednesday before
upper-level winds become unfavorable.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. Another non-tropical low pressure system is forecast to develop over
the western North Atlantic between Bermuda and the east coast of the
United States in a few days. The low could acquire some subtropical
characteristics later in the week while it meanders off the east
coast of the United States.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.