ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 AM EDT Mon Oct 8 2018
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Michael, located over the northwestern Caribbean Sea, and on
Tropical Storm Leslie, located over the central Atlantic Ocean.
1. A broad non-tropical low pressure system located southeast of the
Azores has not become any better organized and tropical or
subtropical development is not anticipated. This low is expected to
move east-southeastward during the next couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.
2. An area of low pressure, associated with a tropical wave, is located
several hundred miles south of the Cabo Verde Islands. Shower and
thunderstorm activity has become more concentrated since last night,
and a tropical depression could form during next few days while it
moves west-northwestward. By late this week, however, upper-level
winds are expected to become unfavorable for development.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.