ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
Issued by the NWS Weather Prediction Center College Park MD
1100 AM PDT Wed Sep 11 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located about 350 miles southwest of
Acapulco, Mexico, continues to become better defined. Environmental
conditions are conducive for further development, and a tropical
depression is expected to form in the next 24 hours as the
system moves westward to west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...90 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. Disorganized showers and thunderstorms centered about 1400 miles to
the southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula
are associated with a tropical wave. Some slow development is
possible during the next few days while the system moves slowly
westward at 5 to 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
3. An area of low pressure is expected to form west of the coast of
Cental America over the weekend. Thereafter, some development is
possible into early next week while the system moves westward at
about 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.