ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM CCA
Tropical Weather Outlook...Corrected
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Sat Jun 29 2019
Corrected to make Alvin a depression
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on recently
downgraded Tropical Depression Alvin, located several hundred miles
west of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
1. A broad area of showers and thunderstorms located well to the
southwest of the southern coast of Mexico is associated with a
tropical wave. Environmental conditions are expected to be
conducive for development of this system, and a tropical depression
is likely to form late this weekend or early next week while the
disturbance moves westward to west-northwestward at about 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form by the middle of next
week several hundred miles south of the southern coast of Mexico.
Conditions appear favorable for gradual development of this system
while it moves westward to west-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.