ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sat Sep 22 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure centered around 200 miles south of the
southern coast of Mexico is producing disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Gradual development of this disturbance is expected,
and a tropical depression is likely to form by the middle of next
week while it moves westward to west-northwestward, well off the
coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form over the far western
portion of the eastern North Pacific in a few days. Some gradual
development of this system is possible after that time while it
moves generally westward at around 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.