ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
Issued by the NWS Weather Prediction Center College Park MD
1100 AM PDT Wed Sep 19 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on newly formed
Tropical Depression Nineteen-E located over the southern Gulf of
1. An elongated area of low pressure located about 850 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula has
become less organized today. Environmental conditions could be
conducive for some gradual development of this system during the
next few days while it moves slowly west-northwestward or
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. An area of disturbed weather is expected to form over the weekend
a few hundred miles south of the Gulf of Tehuantepec. Some slow
development of this system is possible early next week while the
system moves nearly parallel to the southwestern coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
Public Advisories on Tropical Depression Nineteen-E are issued under
WMO header WTPZ34 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCPEP4.
Forecast/Advisories on Tropical Depression Nineteen-E are issued
under WMO header WTPZ24 KNHC and under AWIPS header MIATCMEP4.