ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Tue Sep 10 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Widespread cloudiness and thunderstorms are beginning to show
signs of organization in association with a broad area of low
pressure located several hundred miles southwest of Acapulco,
Mexico. Environmental conditions are conducive for additional
development of this disturbance, and a tropical depression is
likely to form within the next couple of days while the low
moves westward to west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form more than 1000 miles to
the southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula
during the next couple of days. Some additional development is
possible while the system moves slowly westward through the weekend.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.