Experimental Tropical Rainfall Products
Operational Tropical Rainfall Text Products are available at the new Tropical Rainfall website. Experimental rainfall graphics are still avaiable below.
These data are experimental. There may be times where the updates are not timely or not available.
Experimental products should be not be solely relied upon to make important decisions regarding weather forecasts.
There are no rainfall disturbances being tracked at this time.
External Tools & Resources
- eTRaP Data from the National Environmental Satellite Data Information Service
- Microwave imager-based rainfall estimates for active tropical cyclones
- Global NRL-Blend Satellite Rainfall Estimates
- Satellite rainfall estimate graphics in increments from 1 hour to 2 weeks
- Global QMORPH Satellite Rainfall Estimates
- Satellite rainfall estimates available via FTP
- Tropical Cyclone Rainfall Estimates from the Weather Prediction Center
- Rainfall estimates from the U.S. 1956-present and Mexico from 1995-2003
- CLIQR Climatology-based Quantitative Rainfall
- Searches a TC rainfall database for similar past systems impacting the U.S.
- Weather Prediction Center U.S. Quantitative Precipitation Forecasts
- QPF for the Continental United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Weather Prediction Center International Desks
- Forecast discussions and QPF for South America and the Caribbean
- NCEP Central Operations Model Analysis and Guidance
- Model Guidance and Analyses from the U.S. National Centers for Environmental Prediction