NHC Virtual Tour
Welcome to the virtual tour of NOAA's National Hurricane Center. With the click of a computer mouse, the online links provide panoramic views of the different rooms of the facility, accompanied by an audio description. Using the mouse, you will be able to move around each room in a circle, stop, back up, and zoom in. A text window is available for the hearing-impaired.
Those rooms included in the virtual tour are the National Hurricane Center operations, the Tropical Analysis and Forecast Branch (TAFB) operations, the Chief Aerial Reconnaissance Coordination All Hurricanes (CARCAH), the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) liaison, Media & Seminar Room, NOAA Miami Regional Library, and the NOAA National Weather Service Miami Forecast Office.
Thank you for visiting us!
- Welcome to the National Hurricane Center – (read audio text)
- NHC Operations Area – (read audio text)
- CARCAH (Aircraft Reconnaissance) – (read audio text)
- FEMA Hurricane Liaison Room – (read audio text)
- Tropical Analysis and Forecast Branch (TAFB) – (read audio text)
- NHC Media Center – (read audio text)
- Miami Weather Forecast Office – (read audio text)
- NHC Library – (read audio text)
Comments about the Virtual Tour? Please send us feedback.