ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Wed Jul 5 2017
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a low pressure area
located about 750 miles west-southwest of the southern tip of the
Baja California peninsula continue to decrease. The low
is moving westward at 10 to 15 mph into an increasingly less
favorable environment, and development of this system is unlikely.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. Showers and thunderstorms are slowly becoming better organized
in association with a broad area of low pressure located several
hundred miles south of Manzanillo, Mexico. Environmental conditions
are expected to be favorable for additional development, and this
system is likely to become a tropical depression this weekend while
it moves generally westward to west-northwestward at about 10 mph
away from the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.