ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Wed Jul 5 2017
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms have decreased during the past several
hours in association with a low pressure system located about 600
miles southwest of the Baja California peninsula. This low is
beginning to move into less favorable environmental conditions, and
the chances of this system becoming a tropical depression are
decreasing. The low is expected to move westward at 10 to 15 mph
during the next few days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...60 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure located several hundred miles south of
Manzanillo, Mexico, is producing disorganized showers and
thunderstorms. Environmental conditions are forecast to be favorable
for gradual development, and this system is likely to become a
tropical depression this weekend while the disturbance moves
generally westward to west-northwestward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.