ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 PM PDT SUN AUG 14 2016
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An area of disturbed weather is located about 1250 miles
east-southeast of the Hawaiian Islands. This system is moving
westward at about 10 mph, and is expected to move into the Central
Pacific basin on Monday. Development, if any, of this system should
be slow to occur during the next several days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent
2. A trough of low pressure located a little more than 1000 miles
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula
continues to produce disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Environmental conditions are expected to become less conducive for
development during the next couple of days while the disturbance
moves generally westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent