ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 AM PDT SAT OCT 24 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Patricia, located inland over northeastern Mexico.
1. An elongated area of low pressure could form several hundred miles
south of the Baja California peninsula during the next day or two.
However, development of this system into a tropical cyclone is not
expected while the low moves slowly toward the east-northeast or
northeast early next week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent
2. Cloudiness and thunderstorms located about 1250 miles southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is associated with
a low pressure area embedded in the Intertropical Convergence Zone.
Some slow development of this system is possible during the next
several days as the low moves little.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent