ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
1100 AM PDT WED OCT 14 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with an area of low pressure
located about 925 miles south-southwest of the southern tip of the
Baja California peninsula are beginning to show signs of
organization. Environmental conditions are expected to be conducive
for additional development and a tropical depression is expected to
form during the next couple of days while this system moves westward
at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent
2. An area of low pressure area is expected to form several hundred
miles south-southeast of the Gulf of Tehuantepec during the weekend.
Some gradual development of this system is possible early next week
while it moves slowly northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent