ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
500 AM PDT WED OCT 14 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located about 900 miles south-
southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is
producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental
conditions are expected to be conducive for gradual development
during the next several days, and a tropical depression is expected
to form later this week or this weekend while the system moves
westward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent
2. An area of low pressure area is expected to form a few hundred
miles south-southeast of the Gulf of Tehuantepec over the weekend.
Some gradual development of this system is possible early next
week while it moves slowly northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent