ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
500 AM PDT SAT JUL 4 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A small low pressure area located about 1200 miles east-southeast
of the Hawaiian Islands is producing limited shower activity.
Upper-level winds are gradually becoming less conducive, with
development not expected after the weekend. The low is forecast to
move slowly west-northwestward for the next several days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent
2. A broad area of low pressure about 1400 miles southwest of Cabo San
Lucas Mexico is producing extensive cloudiness and showers.
Environmental conditions are conducive for gradual development, and
a tropical depression is likely to form early next week while the
system moves west-northwestward at about 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent