ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
500 AM PDT FRI JUL 3 2015
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms have increased near a broad low pressure
located about 1300 miles east-southeast of the Hawaiian Islands.
Environmental conditions are forecast to conducive for gradual
development over the next couple of days before upper-level winds
become unfavorable early next week. The low is expected to move
slowly to west-northwest or northwest for the next several days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent
2. An area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms located
about 1200 miles south-southwest of Cabo San Lucas Mexico is
associated with a tropical wave. Upper-level conditions are
forecast to become conducive for development, and a tropical
depression is likely to form early next week while it moves to the
west-northwest at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent