ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
200 AM EDT TUE SEP 8 2015
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Grace, located about 1400 miles east of the Lesser Antilles.
1. A weak area of low pressure located over the northeastern Gulf of
Mexico about 90 miles west-southwest of Cedar Key, Florida, is
producing disorganized showers and a few thunderstorms.
Environmental conditions are unfavorable due to strong upper-level
winds and dry mid-level air, and significant development of this
system is not expected before it moves over the Florida Panhandle
later today. However, this system could produce locally heavy
rainfall over portions of northern Florida and southeastern Georgia
during the next day or so.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 10 percent
2. An area of cloudiness and showers located about 250 miles
east-southeast of Bermuda are associated with a trough of low
pressure. Environmental conditions are expected to become
somewhat conducive for development during the next few days while
the system remains nearly stationary for the next day or so, and
then moves northward at 5 to 10 mph by Wednesday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent