2004 Atlantic Hurricane Season
The National Hurricane Center's Tropical Cyclone Reports contain comprehensive information on each tropical cyclone, including synoptic history, meteorological statistics, casualties and damages, and the post-analysis best track (six-hourly positions and intensities). Tropical cyclones include depressions, storms and hurricanes. Tropical depressions listed below are those that did not reach tropical storm strength.
- Hurricane Alex – PDF
- Tropical Storm Bonnie – PDF
- Hurricane Charley – PDF
- Hurricane Danielle – PDF
- Tropical Storm Earl – PDF
- Hurricane Frances2 – PDF
- Hurricane Gaston1 – PDF
- Tropical Storm Hermine – PDF
- Hurricane Ivan3 – PDF
- Tropical Depression Ten – PDF
- Hurricane Jeanne4 – PDF
- Hurricane Karl – PDF
- Hurricane Lisa – PDF
- Tropical Storm Matthew – PDF
- Subtropical Storm Nicole – PDF
- Tropical Storm Otto – PDF
- Gaston was redesignated as a hurricane in the post-storm analysis.
- Frances updated 06 November 2014.
- Ivan updated 09 September 2014.
- Jeanne updated 08 September 2014.
Atlantic Tropical Cyclone Tracks
If you have trouble viewing linked files, obtain a free viewer for the file format: