Parts of the U.S. Government are closed. However, because the information this site provides is necessary to protect life and property, it will be updated and maintained during the Federal Government shutdown. For critical weather information, please visit www.weather.gov. To learn more, see www.commerce.gov.
2001 Atlantic Hurricane Season
The National Hurricane Center's Tropical Cyclone Reports contain comprehensive information on each tropical cyclone, including synoptic history, meteorological statistics, casualties and damages, and the post-analysis best track (six-hourly positions and intensities). Tropical cyclones include depressions, storms and hurricanes. Tropical depressions listed below are those that did not reach tropical storm strength.
Atlantic | Eastern Pacific
- Tropical Storm Allison1 – PDF
- Tropical Depression Two – PDF
- Tropical Storm Barry – PDF
- Tropical Storm Chantal – PDF
- Tropical Storm Dean – PDF
- Hurricane Erin – PDF
- Hurricane Felix – PDF
- Hurricane Gabrielle – PDF
- Tropical Depression None – PDF
- Hurricane Humberto – PDF
- Hurricane Iris – PDF
- Tropical Storm Jerry – PDF
- Hurricane Karen – PDF
- Tropical Storm Lorenzo – PDF
- Hurricane Michelle – PDF
- Hurricane Noel – PDF
- Hurricane Olga – PDF
- Allison updated 11 August 2011.
Atlantic Tropical Cyclone Tracks
If you have trouble viewing linked files, obtain a free viewer for the file format: