ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Fri Jul 22 2022
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Offshore of Southwestern Mexico:
A surface trough continues to produce disorganized showers and a
few thunderstorms several hundred miles south of the coast of
southwestern Mexico. Development of this system is unlikely
while it moves slowly westward or west-northwestward through early
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. Offshore of Central America and Southern Mexico:
An area of low pressure is forecast to form late this weekend
a few hundred miles south of extreme southeastern Mexico. Gradual
development is expected thereafter, and a tropical depression could
form by the middle of next week while the system moves generally
westward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.