ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sat May 29 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Shower activity associated with a weak area of low pressure located
about 1000 miles south-southwest of the southern tip of the Baja
California peninsula is limited and disorganized. This system is
expected to move generally westward at 5 to 10 mph into a drier and
more stable airmass during the next few days, with little, if any
further development expected.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.
2. Showers and thunderstorms have become more concentrated today in
association with a broad area of low pressure located several
hundred miles south-southwest of Acapulco, Mexico. Environmental
conditions are expected to be conducive for additional development
of this system during the next several days, and a tropical
depression is likely to form by the middle of next week while the
system moves westward to west-northwestward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.