ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 PM PDT Sat Jun 11 2022
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Off the coast of southwestern Mexico:
Shower activity has changed little in organization since yesterday
in association with a broad low pressure area located a couple of
hundred miles south of the southern coast of Mexico. Environmental
conditions are expected to become conducive for gradual development
of this system, and a tropical depression is likely to form during
the early or middle part of next week while the system moves slowly
northwestward off the southwestern coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. Off the coast of Central America:
An area of low pressure is expected to form during the next few days
south or southwest off the coast of Central America. Subsequent
gradual development of this system is possible as it moves slowly
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.