ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Tue Nov 2 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An area of low pressure located inland over Costa Rica is forecast
to move across Central America through tonight, producing locally
heavy rainfall across portions of southern Nicaragua, Costa Rica,
and Panama, which could result in flooding and mudslides. The system
is forecast to emerge over the far eastern Pacific waters on
Wednesday, and some slow development of the system is possible
thereafter while it moves westward at around 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is expected to form later this week several
hundred miles south of the southwestern coast of Mexico. Some slow
development of this system is possible thereafter while it moves
westward to west-northwestward at 5 to 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.