ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Mon Sep 6 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Showers and thunderstorms have become a little better organized
this morning in association with an elongated area of low pressure
located a couple of hundred miles southwest of Manzanillo, Mexico.
Environmental conditions appear conducive for gradual development of
this system during the next few days, and a tropical depression is
likely to form by midweek while it moves west-northwestward or
northwestward at 5 to 10 mph, just offshore of the coast of
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure located several hundred miles southwest
of the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula is producing
disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Development of this
system, if any, is likely to be slow over the next couple of days
while it drifts northward. By late this week, environmental
conditions are expected to become unfavorable for further
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.