ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Mon Jul 12 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located over 600 miles south of Cabo
Corrientes, Mexico is producing disorganized showers and
thunderstorms, mainly to the north of its center. Environmental
conditions are favorable for development of this system, and a
tropical depression is likely to form later this week well offshore
of the southwestern coast of Mexico while the low moves westward to
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...80 percent.
2. An area of low pressure is forecast to develop south of the Gulf of
Tehuantepec late this week and move westward at 10 to 15 mph, well
offshore of the southern coast of Mexico. Environmental conditions
are expected to be favorable for gradual development, and a tropical
depression is likely to form this weekend.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.