ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
500 AM PDT Sun May 30 2021
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A low pressure system located more than 500 miles south-southwest
of Acapulco, Mexico, is gradually becoming better defined.
Associated shower and thunderstorm activity continues to show signs
of organization, and environmental conditions are expected to be
conducive for a tropical depression to form at any time during the
next couple of days while the system moves west-northwestward to
westward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...80 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. Shower and thunderstorm activity associated with a weak area of low
pressure located more than 1100 miles southwest of the southern tip
of the Baja California peninsula remains disorganized. This system
is forecast to move generally westward at 5 to 10 mph into a drier
and more stable airmass during the next couple of days with little,
if any, further development expected.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...10 percent.