ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Thu Sep 10 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. Shower activity associated with a low pressure area located a
little less than 400 miles southwest of the southern tip of the
Baja California peninsula has diminished considerably during the
past several hours. Some development of this system, however, is
still possible during the next couple of days before it interacts
with, and possibly becomes absorbed by, a larger weather disturbance
to its east.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A broad area of low pressure located about 300 miles
south-southwest of the coast of southwestern Mexico continues to
produce a large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Environmental conditions appear conducive for development of this
system, and a tropical depression is likely to form over the
weekend or early next week while the system moves
west-northwestward at 10 to 15 mph away from the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent.