ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Thu Jun 25 2020
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Depression Three-E, located more than 1900 miles west-southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula.
1. Showers and thunderstorms associated with a broad area of low
pressure located a few hundred miles south of the southwestern coast
of Mexico remain disorganized. Environmental conditions are
forecast to be conducive for gradual development, and the system
could become a tropical depression within the next couple of days
while it moves west-northwestward parallel to the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. Another area of low pressure is forecast to form south of the Gulf
of Tehuantepec this weekend or early next week. Gradual development
of this system is possible next week as it moves west-northwestward
parallel to the coast of Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.