ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Wed Oct 16 2019
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. The National Hurricane Center issued the last advisory on Potential
Tropical Cyclone Seventeen-E, located just inland over the southern
portion of the state of Oaxaca, Mexico.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
2. A large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms located about
1200 miles southwest of the southern tip of the Baja California
peninsula is associated with a trough of low pressure.
Environmental conditions could support some gradual development of
this system during the next few days while the system moves little.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.