ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Sun Oct 28 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. An elongated area of low pressure is located several hundred miles
south of Manzanillo, Mexico. Upper-level winds are marginally
conducive, and a tropical depression could form during the next
couple of days while the system moves westward at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...50 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent.
2. An area of low pressure located about 1100 miles south-southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to
produce disorganized shower activity. Some slow development of this
system is possible over the next several days while the low moves
toward the west or west-northwest at about 10 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.