ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 AM PDT Thu Jul 19 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad area of low pressure located about 1400 miles southwest of
the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula continues to
produce a large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms.
Environmental conditions appear conducive for gradual development of
this system while it moves quickly westward during the next few
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. An area of showers and thunderstorms located several hundred miles
southwest of Mexico is associated with a westward-moving tropical
wave. A low pressure area is expected to form this weekend from
this wave and gradual development is possible early next week while
it continues westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
3. Another area of low pressure is likely to form early next week
several hundred miles south of the southern coast of Mexico.
Conditions appear conducive for some development of this system
thereafter while it moves west-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.