ZCZC MIATWOEP ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
1100 PM PDT Mon Jun 4 2018
For the eastern North Pacific...east of 140 degrees west longitude:
1. A broad and elongated area of low pressure located several hundred
miles south of the southern coast of Mexico continues to produce a
large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms. Environmental
conditions are conducive for the development of this system, and a
tropical depression is likely to form within the next couple of
days while it moves slowly westward to west-northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...70 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...90 percent.
2. An area of low pressure could form by the weekend a few hundred
miles south of the Gulf of Tehuantepec. Gradual development of
this system is possible thereafter while it moves slowly westward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.