ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Tue Sep 13 2022
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. Central Tropical Atlantic:
Showers and thunderstorms associated with a tropical wave located
about 900 miles east of the Lesser Antilles have changed little in
organization today. Although environmental conditions are only
marginally conducive, some gradual development of this system is
possible over the next few days. A tropical depression could form
while the system moves westward to west-northwestward over the
tropical Atlantic and approaches the Leeward Islands on Friday.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...40 percent.
2. Eastern Tropical Atlantic:
Showers and thunderstorms associated with a tropical wave passing
near the Cabo Verde Islands have remained disorganized and limited
today. Environmental conditions are forecast to become less
favorable and additional development of this system is no longer
anticipated as it moves across the eastern and central tropical
Atlantic through the end of the week.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...near 0 percent.