ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
100 PM EST Fri Nov 27 2020
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. An elongated, non-tropical low pressure system located over 500
miles southeast of Bermuda is producing limited shower activity due
to dry air in the surrounding environment and strong upper-level
winds. Conditions are expected to remain generally unfavorable for
development this weekend as the low moves northeastward ahead of an
approaching frontal system. By early next week, the system is
expected to become absorbed by this frontal system over the
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
2. Another non-tropical area of low pressure is expected to form over
the far eastern Atlantic and move southward well offshore of
Portugal this weekend. This system could gradually develop
subtropical characteristics early next week while it meanders
offshore to the north of the Canary Islands.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.