ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
800 PM EDT Sun Oct 6 2019
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. A non-tropical low pressure system is expected to develop along a
frontal boundary over the central Atlantic Ocean between Bermuda and
the Azores by late Monday. Gradual development of this system is
possible while it moves slowly westward, and a tropical or
subtropical depression could form on Tuesday or Wednesday before
upper-level winds become unfavorable.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent.
2. Another non-tropical low pressure system is forecast to develop over
the western North Atlantic between Bermuda and the east coast of the
United States by the middle of the week. The low could acquire
some subtropical characteristics later in the week while it meanders
off the east coast of the United States.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.