ZCZC MIATWOAT ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM
Tropical Weather Outlook
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL
200 AM EDT Sun Oct 7 2018
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Storm Leslie, located over the central Atlantic Ocean.
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Potential
Tropical Cyclone Fourteen, located over the northwestern Caribbean
Sea just east of the Yucatan Peninsula.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...high...near 100 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...near 100 percent.
1. A non-tropical low pressure system, located about midway between the
Azores and the Canary Islands, is producing a large area of
disorganized showers and thunderstorms, along with winds to near
gale force mainly north of the center. The low could gradually
acquire subtropical or tropical characteristics over the next few
days while it moves generally eastward and remains over warm
waters. By midweek, however, environmental conditions are expected
to become unfavorable for further development to occur. Additional
information on this system can be found in high seas forecasts
issued by Meteo France.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent.
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent.
Additional information on the eastern Atlantic low pressure system
can be found in high seas forecasts issued by Meteo France...under
WMO header FQNT50 LFPW.